The owner of the site is: SAS Axesspack, 2507 avenue de l'Europe, les pavillons de Sermenaz 69140 Rillieux-la-Pape, represented by Jean Marie MATHON.
AxessPack is a SAS with a capital of 120 000 €.
SIRET : 301 609 434 00040 - Intracommunity VAT : FR 92 301 609 434
You may be asked to provide your personal data in a number of ways, including creating a customer account, requesting information via our contact form, requesting a quote, ordering products or subscribing to our newsletter. The Axesspack shop processes the following data during its activity:
- Identification data: surname, first name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, company name, SIRET, intra-community VAT
- Browsing data: cookies
Axesspack processes your data for its activity, for the following purposes
- Prospecting operations
- Operations related to customer management
- Management of requests for access, rectification and opposition rights
- The elaboration of commercial statistics
- Management of people's opinions on products, services or content
- Organisation of competitions, lotteries or any promotional operation
Legality of treatment
It should be noted that data processing is only lawful if, and to the extent that, at least one of the conditions of the article 6 of the GDPR is fulfilled.
In our case of online sales and contract execution, the collection of data is essential for our purposes described above, validated by your consent when placing an order and/or creating an account..
How long do we keep your data?
Your data is kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected:
- For prospects: data is stored for a period of 3 years
- For customers: data is kept for the legal period of limitation requested, i.e. 10 years.
Who are they for?
All data collected by Axesspack is intended for internal use only.
A "cookie" is a text file that may be placed on your terminal when you visit our site. Its purpose is to collect anonymous information about your browsing and to send you content tailored to your terminal or your interests. Only the sender of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained in it. They are designed to be used solely by SAS Axesspack.
Necessary cookies make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function without these cookies.
Preference cookies allow a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in.
Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors to websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging to the individual user and therefore more useful to publishers and third party advertisers.
MANAGING MY COOKIES
Please note that you can choose to disable cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser).
If you wish to investigate cookies further, you can find out more about their use and functionality at the following link:
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into force on 25 May 2018, reinforces the obligation to provide information and therefore requires concise, transparent, understandable and easily accessible information for data subjects.
One of the objectives of the GDPR is to offer more control and visibility to the persons concerned by the collection of personal data. From now on, you have the possibility to enforce :
- The right to information
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure or "right to be forgotten
- The right to limit processing
- The obligation to notify the controller
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- The right not to be subject to an automated individual decision
- The right to notification of a personal data breach
- The right to refuse processing
- The right to request a restriction of processing
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the CNIL in France
You can find more details on the application of your rights on the following links:
Our main objective is to keep your personal data as secure as possible. We take the protection of your data very seriously and have put in place physical, technical and organisational measures to prevent any alteration or loss of your data and thus ensure that only authorised persons can access your data.
If you have any queries about our data protection policy or simply want to exercise your rights, you can contact our DPO via our contact form or via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org